Sunday, February 13, 2011


Look how cute this Valentine is that my mom gave to all her grandkids, I love it and wanted to share it. So cute yet so simple and easy to do last minute if you need to. The card:


Speaking of Valentine's, check out the cake that my sister in law made for me (not to mention 24 other people!). Isn't it gorgeous!?!?!? I am not sure I will be able to cut into it, it is to cute. I told her that I am going to wear the gum paste flower in my hair or decorate my house with it.


*~Petra~* said...

That is genius! We are giving our kids money for valentines, so I will be for sure doing this! Thanks. :)

Oh, and that cake? Holy cow!!!!

Joni said...

Wow, your sister-in-law is so talented, that cake is gorgeous. And what a fun idea from g-ma.

Katie said...

LOVE those dollars!! I acted just like Anna Kate & Andie when I first saw them. Grandma Susan has done it again!

And that cake! I hope you didn't EAT it - It's too pretty to touch!

Maryann said...

The other day I was complimented on how creative I was. I smiled and in my head said, "Little does she know, all I do is copy everything the Foutz family does!! Hee hee!"

I love having creative family. And you bet I will be using the dollar thing in the future and trying to pass it off as my own idea.

The cake? Well... unfortunately I simply cannot duplicate that even in my dreams so I may have to consider printing this picture and showing people "the cake I made".

Dan and Melissa said...

Jane I miss you and your sweet family!
Hope you're all doing well.
It's amazing how talented you and all the women in your family are!

Aunt Marilyn said...


Blog Widget by LinkWithin